The Performance Automation Engineer will:
• Active TS security clearance with the ability to obtain a polygraph.
• Bachelor’s degree with 7-10 years of work experience related to independent testing of information systems. (additional years of experience, education, training and certifications will be considered).
• Designing, building and executing quality analysts in the performance of desktop integration and patch testing using Rational Performance Tester.
• Experience using agile automated tools conducting performance testing.
• Verification of compatibility and evaluation of automated COTS patches, security, and OAST Section 508 Compliance testing.
• Automated desktop interoperability testing, OAST Section 508 compliance testing, load and performance testing, functional testing, regression testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing, and smoke testing.
• Leading testing projects and gathering and analyzing requirements documents, test cases, and design documents in an Agile environment.
• Ability to manage team members and deliver candid, useful feedback for improvement while still maintaining tactful, constructive discussions.
• Good communications skills, both verbal and writing skills using the English language
• Experience in automation frameworks such as Selenium, Jasmine, JBehave.
Degree: Bachelor's degree and minimum of 10 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience.
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret security clearance preferred but not required.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.