- 3 years of experience with Citrix XenApp or related technologies
- IAT II certification Citrix Certified Assoiate certification required within 4 months of start
- Must have knowledge of TCP/IP, information security/authorization profiles, or system administration of Unix or Windows networks/systems.
- Must be capable of managing the servers, which typically involves installing and upgrading the servers, as well as solving any kind of problems with the systems.
- Must provide the essential software support for the laptops, desktop personal computers, and printers, including the configuration of the hardware devices, testing new software and designing the structure of the network.
- Must be capable of monitoring the system configuration, including the server event log.
- Must be capable of testing the operating system software, the networking software and also the computer hardware.
- Must be capable of monitoring and developing the procedures for backups of the servers. Minimum of IAT II accreditation.
- Five years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of five years of experience with Windows Server administration.
- Minimum of two years experience with the current Standard Procurement Systems.
Education: B.S. Degree and 5 years of related work experience
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Recruiting Point of Contact: