- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related technical discipline and 5-8 years of relevant experience.
- Must possess and maintain an active Top Secret clearance.
- Basic administration of Windows 2008 or 2012 such as creating users, modifying permissions, creating groups, and modifying group policy objects.
- Must have understanding of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet.
- Experience in the Protocol (TCP/IP) communications and Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) Model.
- Experience in configuring, administering, and maintaining scripts to support mid-sized enterprise network (1,000+ devices).
- Possesses skill in using analytics, logic and reasoning to troubleshoot issues and find the best solutions to overcome challenges.
- Possesses at least 3 years of experience writing Shell or PowerShell scripts to perform common administrative tasks.
- At least 1 year experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) and Python scripting.
- Experience configuring, administering, and maintaining scripts to support large enterprise network (4,000+ devices).
- Experience with networking equipment and remote administration of network equipment (layer 3 switches and routers).
- BigFix experience
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.