- Bachelor's Degree + 4-7 years of experience in a Systems Architect role.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in lieu of a degree with at least 8 of them in a Systems Architect role
- Proven expertise with core Microsoft Windows enterprise components: Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, DFS.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and their integration with SharePoint, as well as experience installing and implementing Power Pivot within a SharePoint environment.
- Experience with SharePoint APIs and solution implementation best practices.
- Experience in Windows OS, SharePoint 2010 and 2013, SQL Server, and VMware.
- Certifications in SharePoint, SCOM or Microsoft Identity Integration Server Certification a plus.
- Experience in NetApp storage/management.
- Experience in VMware.
- Experience with server patching.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree.
- Active TS/SCI Polygraph clearance is required.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.