KeyW Corp. is seeking a Technical Accounting Manager to account for technical areas of the business and perform technical accounting research. This individual contributor role reports to the Corporate Controller and will work with others in corporate accounting, finance, tax, legal, treasury, and IT.
The Technical Accounting Manager:
- Assist in technical accounting research and documentation
- Guaranteeing suitable application and execution of procedures and processes required to comply with current accounting pronouncements.
- Lead the implementation of new accounting pronouncements including but not limited to ASC-606 Revenue Recognition and FASB's new lease accounting standard, ASU 2016-02, (Topic 842).
- Carrying out research on intricate accounting matters to attain external reporting prerequisites including execution of newly updated accounting policies and intricate transactions
- Organize external audit procedure affiliated with resolution of critical accounting issues
- Perform special projects for senior management requiring technical accounting research and analyses of financial information as requested
- Support the accounting period close process
- Prepare complete and accurate standard operating procedures and SOX related internal control documentation
- Assist in completing the quarterly disclosure checklists