KEYW is a total solutions provider for the Intelligence Community, solving their toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full life cycle of the Intelligence Community’s mission. We employ and challenge the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming geospatial imaging into intelligence, and combating global terrorism.
Responsible for developing new capabilities in accordance with requirements predominately using Ruby and Ruby on Rails. Additionally, the developer will also address bug fixes for currently deployed software and will perform integration and testing as needed.
• Experience working in agile software development teams.
• Experience in Ruby/Ruby on Rails HTML, CSS, Java, Java Script, jQuery, PHP desired.
• Strong experience in implementing web applications, support services and customer requirements
• Experience with database integration and data management
• Experience in role based user applications
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Recruiting Point of Contact:
Dana Stephenson firstname.lastname@example.org (516)852-8030