KEYW is a total solutions provider for the Intelligence Community, solving their toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full life cycle of the Intelligence Community’s mission. We employ and challenge the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming geospatial imaging into intelligence, and combating global terrorism.
Provide Mission support within the Operations team of 12 and a large software development project. The 4 person Mission support team members need to be able to multitask and re-prioritize their work at a moments notice. Duties will include writing complex SQL queries, working with customers to reconfigure the system to meet mission goals, and investigating problems that the Help Desk is unable to resolve. The entire operations team is required to work core hours and support occasional weekend and after hour’s deployment, upgrades and troubleshooting as needed due to the importance of the mission.
• 10 – 15 years’ experience in planning, maintaining, and support production applications environments that are built on Linux, Windows, and SQL
• SIGINT Experience – at least 5 years of direct experience in the intelligence community
• Customer support experience
• Experience in working within a team of engineers in the support of critical mission applications
• Review mission performance to ensure proper execution of the mission
• Establishing, clarifying, and maintaining mission objectives and priorities
• Track, coordinate, and adjudicate all issues affecting the success of the mission
• Work with the helpdesk personnel and developers to maintain the operational readiness of the systems
• Coordinate with system providers to ensure that service level agreements are meeting the need of the mission
• Solid documentation skills a must
• Experience with JIRA
• Experience with MongDB, Oracle
• Agile/Scrum methodology a plus
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Recruiting Point of Contact:
Dana Stephenson email@example.com (516)852-8030