KEYW is a total solutions provider for the Intelligence Community, solving their toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full life cycle of the Intelligence Community’s mission. We employ and challenge the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming geospatial imaging into intelligence, and combating global terrorism.
This position is for a Senior Software Developer/Engineer to design, develop, and test enterprise software utilizing message-oriented middleware. Candidate should demonstrate strong development skills and Java experience. Familiarity with JMS is a plus.
• Eight years minimum developing software and systems using Java middleware
• Three years of experience developing high-performance multi-threaded applications, or applications executed in distributed computing environments
• One year of experience working with message-oriented middleware such as JMS.
• Demonstrated experience dealing with processing and managing large data sets or high volume data ingest
• Experience developing with complex event processing (CEP) applications
• Experience with stream processing (i.e, STORM)
• Experience with in memory Data Store (i.e. REDIS)
• Linux experience, including familiarity with basic terminal commands
• Demonstrated experience using Enterprise Integration Patterns (Apache Camel)
• Ability to predict/detect performance bottlenecks and design performant solutions
• Ability to quickly review code to determine design flaws or software coding improvements
• Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to peers and management
Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.