KEYW is a total solutions provider for the Intelligence Community, solving their toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full life cycle of the Intelligence Community’s mission. We employ and challenge the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming geospatial imaging into intelligence, and combating global terrorism.
KEYW is currently seeking a Mid level developer for our Dayton office. Successful candidates will have a background in Software Development/Engineering (Java, C, C++).
- Shall have at least 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance, as required.
- Security + certification is reqired
- Shall have at least 3 years of experience developing software using Java, C or C++.
- Shall have at least 3 years of experience developing software using either Python or a scripting language.
- Shall have experience on the design and development of at least one Object Oriented system.
- Shall have at least minimal experience in planning and accomplishing goals and complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as top-level contributor or specialist.
- Shall have at least minimal experience in planning and accomplishing goals.
- Shall have at least minimal experience with complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as top-level contributor or specialist.
- Shall have a firm grasp of modern computer programming with a minimum of 3 years of experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing.
- Shall have experience “wrapping” legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
- Shall have experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products.
- Shall have demonstrated technical writing skills and have generated technical documents in support of a software development project.
Experience designing and developing with Apache Mesos, Apache Docker, Apache Spark, or Apache Hadoop
Amazon Web Services
- Experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms.
- Experience developing and deploying: data driven analytics; event driven analytics; sets of analytics orchestrated through rules engines.
- Experience documenting ontologies, data models, schemas, formats, data element dictionaries, software application program interfaces and other technical specifications.
- Experience developing and deploying software within the J2EE or .NET frameworks.
- Experience developing and deploying software in CUDA
Education: Bachelors Degree in a related field.
Location: Dayton, OH
Clearance: Positions may require a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. If necessary Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.