Analyzes system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports. Works with other test organizations to support T&E program integration. Provides specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance area as assigned in the SOW.
Labor Category Capabilities:
Eight (8) years experience as a TE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Position Specific Capabilities:
In priority order:
• (P1) Writing skills and technical documentation skills/experience writing test plans and test procedures
• (P1) Communications skills to work with other testers and software developers
• (P1) Ability to read and some ability to write/modify Python scripts
• (P1) Ability to read and some ability to write/modify C/C++ source code
• (P1) Skills working with Linux, including use of the command line, ideally with Fedora
• (P2) GNU toolchain experience, e.g. make files
• (P2) Embedded systems experience, e.g. JTAG debuggers and programmers, serial ports, ESD equipment usage
• (P2) Atlassian tools, e.g. Confluence, JIRA, Crucible, or similar tools
• (P2) Jenkins or similar DevOps experience
• (P3) Systems administration experience – e.g. Virtual Machines, Docker containers, network equipment configuration, Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE), etc
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.