• Integrate OpenStack components and capabilities to adhere to security and agency requirements
• Identify and resolve existing bugs/shortcomings in code base
• Provide Tier 3 support to the operations team
• Troubleshoot performance problems on production systems
• Automation of deployment and operations tasks with ansible
• Assist in the migration from nova-network to OpenStack Neutron network provisioning
• Experience in shell scripting and at least one scripting language such as Python or Perl
• Experience maintaining and troubleshooting physical and virtual networking infrastructure
• Linux System Administration
• Flexible on coding languages, although Python experience is a plus
• Solid knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMware, KVM, Xen)
• Experience deploying and administering an OpenStack-based cloud
• Experience configuring and deploying common applications such as Apache, DHCP, NTP, SSH, DNS, HAProxy, etc.
• Experience with DevOps automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
• Familiarity with the Git version control system
• Open Source development experience
Minimum of 5 years of experience required
Educational Requirement: BS in Technical Field
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Kristen Amos, email@example.com, 240-274-9690
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.