• Implement back-end supporting systems (i.e. REST endpoints) in Node.js
• Build query systems backed by NoSQL data stores (e.g. ELK stacks)
• Host production web-sites on NSA infrastructure (CASPORT, PRESSUREWAVE, MACHINESHOP/PARTSHOP, etc...)
• Build web-sites that meet applicable Section 508 standards
• Develop new capabilities in accordance with requirements predominately using node.js server-side and vue/bootstrap 4 client-side.
• Address bug fixes for currently deployed software and perform integration and testing as needed.
• Experience working in agile software development teams.
• Experience in one or more of the following languages: vue, node.js, CSS, Java, Java Script, jQuery, PHP.
• Strong experience in implementing web applications, support services, and customer requirements
• Experience with database integration and data management
• Experience in role based user applications
• Experience with Elasticsearch
Minimum of 10 years of experience required
Educational Requirement: BS desired
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Kristen Amos, email@example.com, 240-274-9690
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.