• Configures and manages Linux and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
• Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems
• Deploy and maintain services on multiple domains involving Ansible, Linux OpenStack, bare metal, ESX, AWS.
• Assist with the operation of the systems and the customer data flows
• Work closely with the development and network teams
• Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
• Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
• Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
• Experience in Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu) and TCP/IP networks
• Experience in networking and virtualization
• Experience with Linux Scripting
• Experience with virtual stacks such as ESX, Amazon Web Service (AWS) or Open Stack
• Experience with Ansible or similar DevOps
Minimum of 12 years of experience required
Educational Requirement: BS in Technical Field
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.