• Plan and implement Infrastructure as a Service (laas) platforms, such as OpenStack or Eucalyptus Platform as a Service (PaaS) platforms, such as OpenShift or Kubernetes, and distributed storage, and network solutions for complex, high performance systems composed of LINUX-based hardware platforms
• Architect and design hardware and software solutions for large cloud environments such as OpenStack or Kubernetes clusters (>200 nodes)
• Design and document interfaces, standards, dataflows and scenarios for distributed cloud environments
• Integrate systems using virtualization management tools such as Amazon EC2, KVM, VMware, or XenServer
• Provide overall systems engineering expertise in the architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, network design and/or implementation, or testing for the program
• Experience planning and implementing storage and network solutions for complex, high performance systems composed of Linux-based hardware platforms
• Demonstrated ability to design, and document interfaces, standards, data flows and scenarios for distributed cloud environments
• Demonstrated experience integrating systems using virtualization management tools such as Amazon EC2 KVM, VMware, or XenServer
• Demonstrated experience planning and implementing Infrastructure as a Service (laas) platforms such as OpenStack or Eucalyptus cloud computing services
• Demonstrated experience planning and implementing Platform as a Service (Paas) platforms such as OpenShift or Kubernetes cloud orchestration services
• Experience with firewall / router configuration
• Experience with Eucalyptus or OpenStack virtualization management tools
• Experience with VMware or similar virtualization system
• Experience with Kubernetes cloud orchestration APIs and management tools
• Experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing, operating, and managing networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC or VPN enabled environment
• Experience developing, provisioning and sustaining distributed storage infrastructures such as NetApp, Ceph, or Gluster, and experience integrating storage infrastructures with cloud technologies, such as OpenStack or Kubernetes
Minimum of 20 years of experience required
Educational Requirement: BS in Technical Field
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Kristen Amos, email@example.com, 240-274-9690
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.