• Develops web user interfaces utilizes software development and software design methodologies such as Java Script such as React, Twitter Bootstrap, Logstash, Nagios, Grafana, and Django framework
• Works individually or as part of a team to develop, maintain, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements
• Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results
• Resolves software report problems
• Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components
• Experience developing web user interfaces using Java Script (such as React), Twitter Bootstrap, Logstash, Nagios, Grafana, and Django framework
• Experience developing in a Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu) environment
• Experience suing build tools like webpack and compilers like babel
• Solid understanding of CI/CD tools like GoCD and Jenkins and how they are used in practical applications.
Minimum of 8 years of experience required
Educational Requirement: BS in Technical Field
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.