• Use the enterprise RMF to identify internet & capability development service in accordance with NSA/CSS Policy 6-3
• Prepare systems and documentation for accreditation using enterprise solutions through coordination with system accreditation authorities
• Perform audit and security monitoring functions (i.e., Security Event Audit Reduction) in accordance with Intelligence Community Standard (ICS) 500-27 and Intelligence Community Directive 503 (ICD-503)
• Create, integrate, document, and execute project security test plans and procedures
• Ensure physical and environmental protection measures are coordinated with NSA security officials
• Ensure all users have the requisite security clearances, authorization, need-to-know before granting them access to the Information System (IS)
• Create and maintain System Security Plans (SSPs) and maintain all SSPs during its lifecycle by ensuring all changes are updated.
• Operate maintain, and dispose of systems in accordance with internal security policies and practices outlined in the SSP
• Update, correct and/or modify existing documentation and develop new documentation as necessary to maintain/sustain System Security Plans, system certification and accreditation, and/or for deployments, and life cycle operation.
• Coordinate projects through the enterprise Information Systems Certification and Accreditation Process
• Coordinate and present system details at compliance reviews of projects/programs in accordance with the following enterprise NIST processes and CNSSI and CIO Policies
• Experience using the RMF to identify internet & capability development service in accordance with NSA/CSS Policy 6-3
• Experience preparing systems and documentation for NSA accreditation using enterprise solutions through coordination with system accreditation authorities
• Experience coordinating projects through the enterprise Information Systems Certification and Accreditation Process
• Experience performing audits and security monitoring functions (i.e., Security Event Audit Reduction) in accordance with ICS 500-27 and ICD-503
• Experience creating, integrating, documenting, and executing project security test plans and procedure
• Experience creating and maintaining System Security Plans (SSPs)
Minimum of 10 years of experience required
Educational Requirement: No degree required
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Kristen Amos, firstname.lastname@example.org, 240-274-9690
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.