• Provide systems engineering support to large-scale systems, major system elements, and/or interfacing systems within a cloud/virtual environment.
• Provide overall system engineering expertise in the architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, network design and/or implementation, or testing for the program.
• Analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architecture to develop system requirements specifications.
• Support cloud technology adoption and integration of components into the cloud architecture.
• Guide users in formulating requirements, advise alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies.
• Review and draft white papers and technical marketing
• Responsibilities include consulting and educating potential and current customers on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and OpenStack environments.
• Support customer’s migration of data and systems to their preferred cloud platforms.
• Analyze system requirements to support design and development activities, for the transition of complex systems, or the creation of new cloud-based capabilities.
• The successful SE will guide users in formulating Functional and System level requirements, advise and evaluate on alternative solutions, conduct feasibility studies and other duties as necessary.
• Experience in a technical role as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass systems architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation
• Experience in application migration into cloud environments and technologies, as well as customer data types, protocols, and policies
• Experience working with or knowledge of open source cloud technologies such as Hadoop and Openstack
• Experience with or knowledge of analytics and Piglet scripting is preferred
• Experience in conducting Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) and technology evaluations
• An understanding of attribute based access control and data tagging is required
• Direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity
• Must be comfortable working with senior government and military technical experts and leaders, as well as other system engineers and software developers
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Kristen Amos, firstname.lastname@example.org, 240-274-9690
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.