• Work with a focused development team performing software development and system administration to maintain production, staging, integration and development systems
• Develop streaming analytics using IBM Streams, Java, Ruby, C++, Bash and Ansible
• Test analytics using Gradle, Maven and Make for compiling, running tests and generating RPMs
• Deploy analytics and verify and validate performance
• Perform system administration on the team's production, staging, integration and development environments
• Strong Linux skills
• Strong willingness to learn a wide array of technologies
• Development experience with Java or C++
• Experience with streaming platforms such as Flink, Spark, Storm, IBM Streams, etc
• Expereince with Bash and Ansible
• Experience using Gradle, Maven and Make for compiling, running tests and generating the RPMs
Experience using Git for version control
Knowledge about networking and network protocols
Knowledge of building RPM packages
Knowledge of Apacje NiFi
Familiarity with JMS (Java Message Service) as well a message broker system such as ActiveMQ
Familiarity with data formats such as XML, CSV, JSON and YAML
Minimum of 6 years of experience required
Educational Requirement: BS in Technical Field
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Kristen Amos, firstname.lastname@example.org, 240-274-9690
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.