KeyW Corporation is currently seeking a Senior Task Lead position with a TS/SCI clearance located in Arlington, VA.
Support the customer operations for the screening and vetting of visa applicants.
• Directly manage a team of analysts. Serve as their mentor while providing critical leadership development training, guidance, and feedback.
• Manage overall team performance to include weekly and monthly reports, timekeeping and records management.
• collect, research, and analyze data, populate data in various law enforcement databases, and work with other government agencies.
• Meet operational demands, complete the exchange of data with other stakeholders, support operational components, and be responsible for the timely submissions of deliverables.
• Conduct daily visa applicant and visa overstay screening and vetting operations utilizing various unclassified and classified databases, tools and intelligence gathering efforts, including but not limited to DHS databases, partner agency and intelligence community holdings, and commercially available open source indices.
• The Contractor shall develop and recommend sound methods to solve analytical problems, develop intelligence collection plans which support specific programs and activities, engage in research and analysis to develop and publish intelligence products utilizing a variety of established intelligence techniques to analyze data from a variety of sources to develop trends, patterns, profiles, assessments, estimates, studies, and tactical interdiction information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with three (3) years of directly related research experience.
- Or an Associate’s Degree and five (5) years of directly related research work experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Or a High School diploma with seven (7) years of directly related research work experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree and Associate’s Degree.
This position requires that the candidate possess a Top Secret/SCI security clearance
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.