KeyW Corporation is currently seeking a Deputy Project Manager position with a TS/SCI clearance located in Arlington, VA.
Support the customer operations for the screening and vetting of visa applicants. Deputy PM will help lead a team of analysts who investigate non-immigrant visa holders who violate their immigration status as well as scrutinize the activities of known or suspected terrorists and terrorist associations.
Providing direction for a team supporting ICE operations in partnership with the Senior PM and partnering DPM, within the Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) National Security Investigations Division (NSID).
• Lead and direct a team of intelligence analysts on client site, to meet the mission and goals of the unit.
• Manage a group of intelligence team leads, each responsible for a team of analysts. Serve as their mentor while providing critical leadership development training, guidance, and feedback.
• Manage team performance to include weekly and monthly reports, timekeeping and records management.
• Provide forecasting on all staff to include subcontractors.
• Track and monitor the intelligence analysts’ lead production and daily reporting statistics. Communicate any potential issues to the Project Manager daily. Provide strategic analysis and develop critical project milestones in line with the unit missions and special projects.
• Coordinate new hire trainings, ensure staff are receiving proper training, and develop future training programs on an as-needed basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and three (3) years of directly related research experience and possess knowledge of immigration policy and procedures as they relate to non-immigrant visitors and visa classifications.
- Or an Associate’s Degree and five (5) years of directly related research work experience in a related field in lieu of
- Or a High School diploma with seven (7) years of directly related research work experience in a related field in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree
This position requires that the candidate possess a Top Secret/SCI security clearance
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.