As Wiki/Confluence administrator, manage online content for information pages, perform WebDev coordination, updates, troubleshooting, and collect and report metrics. Maintain and revalidate existing content, format articles, and work with multiple resources to create and merge new content into existing templates. Apply and maintain classification markings for content as needed. As content coordinator responsible for outreach logistics for presentations, events, , calendar coordination, training/briefing metrics, grahics coordination, directory maintenance, monitor and engage in customer social media, and intra-team coordination.
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience generating content, writing, analyzing, translating, and editing technical content for technical documents, reports, manuals, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences, including senior management.
• Experience creating document templates and formatting content into standardized formats
• Proficient with word processing and presentation software (MS Word/MS PowerPoint)
• Proficient in entering, editing and merging wiki content (Confluence preferred)
• Experience collecting and reporting metrics
• Experience applying and maintaining document classification markings
• Experience using and monitoring customer social media outlets
• Must be comfortable working with senior government and military technical experts and leaders
Educational Requirement: B.S. in technical field
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Kristen Amos, email@example.com, 240-274-9690
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.