• Test major releases (includes major functionality changes and new core service integration where there may not be documented test cases)
• Perform regression testing on the code base for releases
• Implement testing automation and perform tool development
• Link automation to current Jenkins/gerrit triggers to develop nightly builds and checks as software is checked in/developed
• Determine and implement test strategy using automated test tools
• Test both the incremental software patch releases as well as new feature releases
• Will be provided simple test cases to reproduce but will be required to understand how the component that was changed can impact other services and determine new test cases that should be exercised
• Encouraged to automate as much as possible. Majority of the time will be spent developing tools to perform automation tasks
• Free range to pull in pre-existing open source products to assist in automation
• Software testing experience strongly preferred
• Some software development experience required. Experience in shell scripting and at least one scripting language. Ruby or Python are preferred but at a minimum C, C++, or Java. All code to be tested will be written in Python.
• Some Linux systems administration experience required (CentOS, Ubuntu)
• Experience with Puppet and/or Ansible - the ability to read / understand the syntax of these tools will be required for job success as software is deployed using these tools
• Experience with automated test tools such as Selenium, Cucumber preferred
• Some experience with GIT / SVN version control software preferred
• Integration experience or the ability to troubleshoot the product as a whole by tracing dataflow through multiple components/services.
• Creativity to think outside the box from the documented test cases and test the product from a high level point of view to ensure all components are performing as expected.
• Requires someone who is a self starter and motivated since the tester will have little direct tasking assigned but is expected to determine what aspects of testing can be expanded.
Minimum of 8 years of experience required
Educational Requirement: BS in Technical Field
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Kristen Amos, email@example.com, 240-274-9690
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.