• Manage, modify, and configure scripts that gather metrics from front-end processors for ingest into a Postgres database and ElasticSearch
• Manage and configure Elastic Search clusters
• Manage and configure Kibana dashboards
• Support Postgres database management and administration
• Interact with customers on change requests to dashboards or additional metric feeds
• Communicate with customers to gather and understand requirements and pass requirement to the product team
• Enter and track requirements in Jira
• Work with exisiting team to migrate ElasticSearch data into ElasticSearch
• Create, revise and maintain system documentation
• Use and maintain software repositories (i.e. GitLab)
• Strong understanding and knowledge of the entire Elastic Stack with experience managing and configuring Elastic Search clusters
• Experience creating, configuring, and managing Kibana dashboards
• Linux System Administration experience
• Experience with Linux scripting languages
• Solid knowledge and understanding of networking concepts
• Experience supporting Postgres database management and administration
• Strong communication skills and ability to interact with Operations customers to understand requirements and pass requirements to the product lead
• Experience using Jira, entering and tracking requirements
• Experience creating, revising, and maintaining system documentation
• Experience using and maintaining software in repositories (i.e., GitLab)
• Experience with near-real-time processing, collection systems, network protocols and standards, GUI development, or mission management systems.
Minimum of 10 years of experience required
Educational Requirement: BS in Technical Field
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Kristen Amos, email@example.com, 240-274-9690
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.