This TE2 position requires both software testing and hardware testing experience.
The emphasis will be on testing embedded software running on custom ARM9 processor boards - both Linux kernel-mode and user-mode.
• must have Linux experience
• must have "intermediate to advanced" ability to configure and monitor network gear, e.g. channels, virtual router, private networks.
• test automation experience is desired - ideally for both software and hardware test automation.
• packet testing tool experience is a nice-to-have (e.g. spirent or ixia)
• python experience is a nice-to-have
• must be good at solving problems
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.