Be part of an exciting team dedicated to keeping America safe at home and abroad. KeyW has an immediate need for a Lead Network Engineer to support our customer’s mission to sustain a US Coast Guard Command and Control (C2) system. This individual will have the opportunity to participate in all phases of computer hardware/software systems engineering at a highly technical level.
The Network Admin/Engineer will apply state-of-the-art techniques and engineering disciplines for the planning, analysis, design and integration of USCG/USN shipboard Command and Control (C2) systems. This individual will formulate system concepts, architectures and specific requirements, develop appropriate techniques and methodologies for problem solutions, develop implementation approaches; design, analyses, modify, troubleshoot and resolve complex hardware/software interface issues. The Network Admin/Engineer will work independently on projects requiring advanced, concentrated and diversified knowledge regarding engineering principles in broad assignment areas within the engineering disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline.
- CCNA certification (or equivelent / higher)
- 6-10 years experience desinging, analyzing, administrating, configruing and troubleshoting networked information systems.
- Familarity with Windows OS, Solaris/UNIX OS system administration.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or under only general direction
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Active Secret Security Clearance or above.
- MCSE, MCSA or other related technical certifications
- Shipboard hardware/software installation troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with Electronic Engineering/development/support of USCG/USN shipboard Command and Control systems highly desired.
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
This position requires an active Secret Security Clearance at a minumum.