• Development and operational experience: developing and deploying OCI (Open Container Initiative)-compliant containers orchestrated with Kubernetes, creating and sustaining Kubernetes environments
• D&O experience with other CNCF (Cloud-Native Computing Foundation) projects (e.g. Jaeger, Envoy, fluentd, Prometheus, Vitess) a plus
• RedHat OpenShift certification a plus
• Knowledge of Container automated deployment (Kubernetes) and distributed data object store (Ceph) technologies
• Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
• Working knowledge of automation tools(Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt/etc)
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies
• A working understanding of coding (Python/Perl/Ruby)
• Experience with SQL (additional NoSQL experience is a plus)
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
• Strong focus on mission outcomes
• Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
DESIRED Certifications: RedHat OpenShift certification
Minimum of 10 years of experience required
Educational Requirement: BS desired
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Kristen Amos, firstname.lastname@example.org, 240-274-9690
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.