• Experience designing software products to maximize usability / user experience for diverse user-base (multi-type, multi-location)
• Experience evaluating project needs and developing requirements to achieve functional goals.
• Experience working with wireframing/prototypeing tool (e.g., Axure)
• Familiarity with Adope Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator), knowledge of Bootstrap and similar front end frameworks.
• Experience creating website mock-ups, high fidelity website designs, and prepping web graphics for developers
• Experience and knowledge communicating designs decisions.
• Familiarity with web and application development, design and integration for web and application based products.
• Ability to conceptualize technical concepts and design visually appealing graphics to support those ideas
• Training or certificate in UI/UX desired
• Am minimum of 5 years of information technology or user interface experience.
Develop and generate software designs that maximize user experience and meet customer driven requirements, implementable using Agile development methods.
• Determine design selections based on alternative analysis, best fit for functional expectations, and minimized sustainment.
• Prototype and demonstrate website designs
• Support the team in communicating designs and tailoring as needed to meet dynamic mission environment.
• Create detailed diagrams and data visualizations
• Design branding packages to include: Logos, PowerPoint templates, business cards, name tags, Word templates, and any additional graphics to support new branding
• Design marketing materials to include: Slick sheets, brochures, slide presentations, posters, and contact cards
• Create web graphics: banners, icons, visualizations, buttons, etc..
Degree: BS in Technical Field
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret clearance
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.