• Design, develop and test software methods to access data from internal and external databases, RESTful interfaces, or data feeds; create systems for data transformation, mapping, and standardization
• Develop data characterization scripts and processing documentation
• Analyze and develop requirements to support the ingest of new and existing data types
• Analyze data and determine best methods for conditioning data pre and post-ingest
• By data source, provide cost/benefit analysis to identify whether data should be ingested into a local store or accessed on demand.
• Designing and developing software components from algorithm specifications and functional requirements
• Design and develop agency-compliant web-based user interfaces to allow basic query and visualization of data
• Integrate, test and deploy system components
• Experience with software development and scripting languages such as Java, Python, Hibernate, and shell scripts, preferably in a Linux virtual environment
• Experience designing and developing software systems that access and ingest external data, incorporating elements for transformation, mapping, standardization, ingestion and data characterization
• Expert understanding of the open source NIFI application and its components to include administration and configuration of complex SSL interactions, JAVA virtual Machine configuration, JVM clustering configuration, and front-end web application configuration
• Experience with the analysis and assessment of different legal requirements, policies, authorities and data handling for various data types
• Experience with high-level analysis of IC systems, data models, data formats/types, data volumes, and data samples
• Experience with dataflow, routing and data enrichments tools (e.g. NiagaraFiles)
• Experience with Agile development and developer tools (e.g. IntelliJ, Aptana, Grunt, Jenkins, GIT, Junit, Jasmine)
• Experience with JIRA and Agile/Kanban methodologies
• Experience with agency compliance tools/libraries
Minimum of 5 years of experience required
Educational Requirement: B.S. in a Technical Field
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Kristen Amos, firstname.lastname@example.org, 240-274-9690
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.