• Architect and develop cloud analytics/software hosted in corporate and/or local cloud environments
• Integrate cloud analytics with system internal and external components
• Conduct analysis of alternative for analytic architecture and technologies, analytic performance analysis and testing
• Transition requirements for processing large datasets into analytic architecture and creation of a cohesive system of analytics, to potentially include steaming and non-streaming processing.
• Perform size estimation and storage requirement analysis of analytic input and output
• Develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, and real-time systems)
• Translation of algorithm specification into analytic code
• Correlate multiple datasets in order to generate enriched events
• Develop cloud analytic components including software requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
• Additional responsibilities may include support for system internals, data flow, web user interface (UI), and/or results processing and analysis.
• Knowledge of and experience with Portable MapReduce
• Analytic development experience with Java (preferred) or PIG
• Knowledge of and experience with GHOSTMACHINE environments
• Experience in application development and migration into cloud analytic environments and technologies, as well as customer cloud data types, protocols, and policies
• Experience working with open source cloud technologies such as Hadoop and OpenStack
• Experience with developing in cloud environments using technologies including Accumulo, Elasticsearch, and Java
• Knowledge of cloud formats (TCLD) and data tagging
• Experience with intelligence community missions, data flow, and data formats (ASDF, CoPilot etc.)
• Experience with streaming platforms such as Flink, Spark, Storm, IBM Streams, etc
• Experience with Splunk desired
• Experience with GHOSTMACHINE Analytic Engine (GMAE)
• Experience with Agile development
• Experience with JIRA and Agile/Kanban methodologies
Minimum of 5 years of experience required
Educational Requirement: B.S. in a Technical Field
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Kristen Amos, email@example.com, 240-274-9690
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.