KeyW is a total solutions provider for the Intelligence Community, solving their toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full life cycle of the Intelligence Community’s mission. We employ and challenge the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming geospatial imaging into intelligence, and combating global terrorism.
Gather, analyze and compose technical information into clear readable documents, develop documentation, and maintain documentation on organizational SharePoint sites.
• Understands Basic concepts (to include basic grammar concepts), responsible for writing technical copy for various types of documents.
• Assists in preparing and maintaining operations documentation, user guides and manuals and technical publications. Gathers technical information, prepares written text.
• May maintain a current internal documentation library.
• Uses multiple word processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, Power Point, Visio, etc.
• Understands basic concepts, responsible for writing technical copy for various types of documents for a program/project of similar complexity.
• Responsible for preparing and maintaining operations documentation, user guides and manuals and technical publications.
• Responsible for preparing reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences.
• Works with developers to produce quality documentation and training materials. Coordinates layout and design of documents.
• Works on all phases of documentation.
• Under general direction, responsibility for writing technical copy for various types of documents for a program/project of similar complexity.
• Applies concepts for technical writing based on engineering drawings, technical information from engineering documentation, consolations with engineers and subject matter experts, and other available sources.
• Produces defense acquisition documentation, user manuals, training manuals and other documentation utilized by the end-user community of DoD electronic equipment and systems.
• Interprets engineering and maintenance drawings, operational procedures and to understand and blend large quantiles of computer related information.
• Researches highly technical subject matter, organizes information from multiple sources and expresses technical information in written form that is comprehensible to a wide audience of readers.
• Produces technical documentation for Cryptologic programs or projects developing analytic tradecraft methodologies.
• Applies technical manual standards NSA DS-89 to work products. Works independently preparing and maintaining highly complex systems, programming and operations documentation, procedures and methods.
• Provides expert oversight of technical writing and editing to all phases of acquisition and technical documentation for the Program, Project or Contract.
• May act as project leader for projects with complex or voluminous documentation and may provide or coordinate special documentation services as required.
• Reviews work products of others for compliance with technical manual NSA Data Standard (DS)-89
Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Technical field
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.