Design, develop, construct, and test electronic hardware and software processing components or subsystems used in the communication, collection, processing or analysis of SIGINT.
Twenty (20) years engineering experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- RF engineering experience and knowledge of VHF communication devices
- Knowledge/experience in WiFi technology
- Board design, layout, manufacture knowledge
- Design/debug of RF circuits, embedded processors, Ethernet, I2C, SMBus, etc.
- Linux development experience (Software Defined Radios)
- Implementing SW cryptography experience
- General system engineering experience (design, test, documentation)
- Prior experience with system hardware and software troubleshooting and resolution
- Experience with C programming, microcontroller architecture, system integration and testing experience
- Document SW controller code, methodology and procedures
- Develop and apply workaround solutions per documented methods and procedures
- Develop and test microcontroller code in support of leave behind systems
How to Apply?
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.