• Support testing web support applications and solutions
• Test software applications during development and pre-operational phases.
• Development and executions of software test plans
• Review and analyze the JIRA Sprint tickets to generate test cases and procedures for requirements coverage traceable to RVTM
• Identify, record, and report system defects and anomalies. Be able to clearly articulate the test findings to the Development Team
• Author Test Report and disseminate to the stakeholders for test results and findings
• Develop, maintain, update and execute test automation scripts.
• Experience working with developer’s tools such as Firebug to find element identifiers.
• Proven experience developing automated test scripts using compilers such as Eclipse
• Experience working with software development teams using agile development methodology
• Experience testing web applications and cloud services
• Experience developing and executing test plans
• Able to act independently with minor guidance to able to execute the tests and report the results timely and accurately
• Ability to communicate well with other members of the development team.
• Strong Linux and Scripting experience desired
• Familiar with Bamboo, Jenkins or other continuous integration tools.
• Good understanding of software design techniques and coding constructs.
• Basic level knowledge of UI webpage construction
8 or more years experience required in this role
Educational Requirement: Bachelor's of Science, in a technical field.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Kristen Amos, firstname.lastname@example.org, 240-274-9690
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.