This position will involve software design, development, testing, deployment, and operational support to a small number of specialized tools used to provide a messaging framework connecting remote and local processing applications. It will consist of adding incremental functionality to an existing software application. To account for planned expansion, refactoring will also be necessary. Although the majority of the development will be middle-tier development, there will be some GUI development as well.
• Requires 5 years of software development using high level languages (BS degree in Computer Science can be substituted for 2 years of experience)
• Within the last 5 years, 4 years of experience on LINUX
• Strong JAVA experience needed
• Experience developing applications that use JMS (JAVA Messaging Service).
• Bash shell scripting experience
• Experience with Subversion or any software version control
• Experience with Apache Ant for software building and packaging
• Exposure to Tibco and/or ActiveMQ JMS
• Experience Spring MVC web framework
• Experience with Tomcat/JBoss/other JAVA Application Server frameworks
• Experience with RESTful interfaces
• Experience with RPM packages for software deployments and upgrades
• Experience with Selenium
• Experience using the Eclipse or NetBeans IDE
Education Requirement: A BS degree in a technical field
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.