• Developing new capabilities in accordance with requirements predominately using golang, Python and Ansible, on Linux based systems
• Addressing bug fixes for currently deployed software, will perform integration and testing as needed
• Performing DevOps operations using Ansible and Linux tools on disparate systems that include AWS instances, MASH instances, and bare metal hosts on many different networks
• Designing, developing, integrating, documenting, and testing of software systems in a Linux environment
• Basic Linux administration skills
• Demonstrated experience in:
o Python – Django Framework/Twitter Bootstrap/jQuery/ Apache/MySQL
o Web application development
• Working in agile software development teams
• Extensive software development experience in a Linux/UNIX environment
• Ability to plan and complete complex tasks as assigned
• Extensive experience in developing data processing systems
• Database integration and data management
• Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
8 or more years experience required in this role
Educational Requirement: Bachelor's of Science, in a technical field.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Kristen Amos, firstname.lastname@example.org, 240-274-9690
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.