The ideal candidate will be a Java Developer that is interested in managing services that are operational in a PaaS environment. This person will need to understand Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Windows and Solaris.
The candidate will be working on a task where the goal is to develop an operating environment where system administrators can leverage the service to administer their systems. This solution uses kubernetes running in either a VM or metal environments that requires state-of-the-art skills in emerging areas of containerization, networking, and software development. This task will also provide engineering, integration, testing and system administration Level of Effort (LOE) support to the software baseline and integration of the service across the customer base.
Education: A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in a related technical field is highly desired which will be considered equivalent to two (2) years experience. A Master's degree in a Technical Field will be considered equivalent to four (4) years experience.
· Required - Shall have Eleven (11) years experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. ·
· Required - Shall have seven (7) years experience in system engineering/architecture. ·
· Required – Shall have seven (7) year experience working with products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, Hadoop, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, Cassandra, Scality etc. ·
· Required - At least seven (7) years experience writing software scripts using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Ruby for software automation ·
· Required - At least three (3) years experience managing and monitoring large Cloud System (>200 nodes). ·
· Required - Cloud Systems Administrator or Developer Certification. ·
· Required - Experience in performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complete hardware/software systems to include monitoring technical health of a system, improving organizational processes, implementation of postmortem (failure) analysis and incident management. ·
· Desired - Shall have seven (7) years experience in the cleared environment. ·
· Desired - Seven (7) years demonstrated experience developing software for one of the following: Windows, UNIX, or Linux OS. ·
· Desired - Knowledge and experience with developing distributed storage routing and querying algorithms. ·
· Desired - Experience in developing documentation required to support a program’s technical issues and training situations ·
· Desired - Seven (7) year of experience developing software systems using object-oriented programming languages (i.e. Java, Python, etc.). ·
· Desired- Experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products. ·
· Desired - Experience "wrapping" legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework. ·
· Desired - Demonstrated knowledge of analytical needs and requirements, query syntax, data flows, and traffic manipulation. ·
· Desired - Seven (7) years experience in developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large scale programs. ·
· Desired - Experience designing, developing, testing, evaluating, and integrating information systems into a services oriented environment ·
· Desired - Experience optimizing storage, retrieval, backup, and retention strategies across globally distributed, high throughput, text and multimedia storage within clustered or cloud environments. ·
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE:
· Desired – Experience operating in a multi-thread environment. ·
· Desired – Experience debugging & troubleshooting complex software in a cloud environment. · Desired – Familiarity with Configuration Management and monitoring tools. ·
· Desired – Familiarity with Agile software methodologies and practices. ·
· Desired - Significant experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing, operations, and managing networks required operating in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment.
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply? Please click apply on the right.
Recruiting Point of Contact: Dana Stephenson email@example.com (516)852-8030