The ideal candidate for this position would be a self-motivated individual who has a strong attention to detail and preferably prior experience with large scale LAN/WAN network infrastructure, network management servers, and operation and sustainment of network capabilities. They must be able to work independently as well as part of a team, and be able to identify support gaps, and work pro-actively to get tasks done.
· Required - Shall have a minimum of fifteen (15) years experience in systems, hardware and software engineering performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/ non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis. Shall have ten (10) years experience out of the most recent 13 years as a systems engineering lead, software engineering lead or top level contributor on mission critical 24 by 7 SIGINT production systems in one or a combination of the following areas:
o Voice or video processing systems requiring ingest of multiple audio and video formats, playback to end users, storage, and retrieval
o Transcription systems requiring input, synchronization and linkage with original content, storage and retrieval
o Field deployable voice processing systems including data capture of multiple audio formats playback, ingest, storage and retrieval
o Average ingest storage, content search and retrieval of 500GB/day or more of multilingual text
o Distributed Peer to Peer content storage and retrieval systems with more than 500 nodes.
o Metadata indexing, metadata summarization, content and metadata data mining, visualization and analytics.
· Required - Shall have a minimum of ten (10) years experience leading, providing technical supervision, and guiding mid-level engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule, seven(7) years of which shall have been on MD Agency project s. ·
· Required - Shall have experience in developing documentation required to support a program’s technical issues and t raining situations. ·
· Required - Shall have seven (7) years experience with Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies, networks, data storage, data modeling, security architectures. ·
· Required - Shall have seven (7) years experience with system architectures in a service oriented environment. ·
· Required - Shall have seven (7) years experience using agile or spiral development models. · Required - Shall have fifteen (15) years experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI level 2 or NSA Way process structure. ·
· Required - Shall have five (5) years experience “wrapping” legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework. ·
· Required - Shall have seven (7) years experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS and GOTS products. ·
· Required - Shall have experience developing and deploying storage within clustered or cloud environments. ·
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE:
· Required - Shall have a minimum six (6 ) years demonstrated experience out of the most recent 8 years performing system engineering as a system engineering lead or as a top contributor for production software for one of the following environments: Windows .NET, or, Solaris, or Linux OS. ·
· Required - Shall have ten (10) years experience in developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large-scale system/programs. ·
· Required - Shall have ten (10) years experience in evaluating project needs, determining tasks and durations, allocating resources, generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule, on the customers projects.
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply? Please click apply on the right.
Recruiting Point of Contact: Dana Stephenson email@example.com (516)852-8030