Provide engineering services to support the design, development, integration, test and sustainment of EDM products developed under this Delivery Order. Activities include but are not limited to the following:
• Development, Integration, test support for the production of EDM and LRIP systems.
• Support proof of concept development to determine the feasibility and practicality of certain approaches in support of prototype development
• Conduct performance testing and evaluation of various COT’s antennas, hardware and RF components
• Ensure integration of requirements, design, risk mitigation and technology of complex RF systems
• Analyze and assist in the design and development of complex RF systems and utilize common RF tools such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers and power meters
• 35%-50% travel to/from western MD
Five (5) years test engineering experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Understanding of RF: HF. VHF, UHF, VLF, SHF and SIGINT Systems
Working Knowledge of IEEE 802.11 and IEEE 802.16 Test Experience
Basic Understanding of Trigonometry (Will be subject to pass test)
Flight testing experience
Ability to lift 80 lbs.
Working knowledge of Geo-location techniques
Ability to conduct operation test and evaluation on a mobile air platform
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.