• Develop new tools using scripting languages that provide methods for data transformation, mapping, standardization, and data characterization
• Devise strategies to extract meaning and value from structured and unstructured data
• Review data namespaces and models to recommend new data structures in support of analytic usage
• Support data wrapping and encoding in line with service APIs (TDF, TCLD, other)
• Review data schemas and perform troubleshooting in line with data structures
• Use tools, such as DataXplorer, to identify key data and subsequently structure data for improved discovery and search capabilities
• Define requirements for enhanced data characterization to improve discovery and search capabilities
• Work with IC partners to characterize data and document data mission value
• Develop characterization and processing documentation for individual datasets
• Provide engineering support to data stewards to ingest data
• Analyze and develop requirements to support the ingest of new and existing data types
• Conduct technical exchange meetings with customer personnel involving data discovery, review and dataflow, and entitlements
• Develop and implement ingest processing and approval workflows
• Analyze and assess legal requirements, policies, and handling restrictions for various data types
• Determine applicable handling attributes and encode data for ingestion into analytic repository
• Experience collaborating on and devising strategies to extract meaning and value from structured and unstructured data
• Experience with the development of new requirements to support the characterization and ingestion of new data flows
• Experience with high-level analysis of IC systems, data models, data formats/types, data volumes, and data samples
• Experience with dataflow, routing and data enrichments tools (e.g. NiagaraFiles)
• Experience with scripting languages such as shell scripts, Python, Java, etc., that provide methods for data transformation, mapping, standardization, and data characterization
• Skilled with development and implementation of SE processes and workflows
• Working functional knowledge and experience with IC-GovCloud (GM and Content Warehouse)
• Excellent oral and written communications. Comfortable in programmatic and technical exchange with internal SE and software teams, multiple levels of leadership, and across IC and DoD stakeholder agencies
Minimum of 10 years of experience required
• Experience with the analysis/assessment of legal requirements, policies, and handling restrictions for various data types
Educational Requirement: B.S. in a Technical Field
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Kristen Amos, email@example.com, 240-274-9690
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.