Position involves design, development and documentation of policy-driven software for use in high performance environments. Significant interaction with a wide variety of other programs is expected in this role; new requirements are levied regularly on the JBlocks team and are dynamic in complexity. Candidate must be able to create work plans from nebulous/conflicting requirements and communicate ideas and status updates to leadership. Candidate must have experience with Java programming and software optimization, Smart Data, and community-based common data marking formats.
• 5 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
• 2+ years experience with Linux, Eclipse. Maven, and Java and 2+ years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
At least four of the following skills are required:
• Experience implementing multi-threaded applications and with the optimization of complex processes and data structures
• Familiarity with object-oriented programming theory and best practices for the modularization and decoupling of complex processes
• Familiarity with coding and documentation standards and best practices, and with source control systems
• Experience with UML diagrams and/or other methods of expressing the implementation and operation of software
• Experience with the various JBLOCKS libraries, with PKI certificates, and with CASPORT/GOVPORT
• Experience with community-based common data marking formats
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.