• Work with a focused development team performing software development and system administration to maintain production, staging, integration and development systems
• Develop streaming analytics using IBM Streams, Java, Ruby, C++, Bash and Ansible
• Test analytics using Gradle, Maven and Make for compiling, running tests and generating RPMs
• Deploy analytics and verify and validate performance
• Perform system administration on the team's production, staging, integration and development environments
• Strong Linux skills
• Development experience with Java or C++
• Strong willingness to learn a wide array of technologies
• Experience with streaming platforms such as Flink, Spark, Storm, IBM Streams, etc
• Expereince with Bash and Ansible
• Experience using Gradle, Maven and Make for compiling, running tests and generating the RPMs
• Experience using Git for version control
• Knowledge about networking and network protocols
• Knowledge of building RPM packages
• Knowledge of Apache NiFi
• Familiarity with JMS (Java Message Service) as well a message broker system such as ActiveMQ
• Familiarity with data formats such as XML, CSV, JSON and YAML
Educational Requirement: Bachelor's of Science, in a technical field. Fifteen or more years progressively complex software design engineering experience.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Kristen Amos, firstname.lastname@example.org, 240-274-9690
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.