Perform system design, development, integration, test, and documentation duties to ensure proper operation of hardware and software platforms.
• Perform analysis of candidate architecture implementations
• Define and develop interfaces
• Prototype and optimize hardware components
• Expected to participate in developer led integration of software baselines.
• Motivated, independent worker to fit on a small problem solving team
• Lead hardware discussions and collaboration efforts with other hardware teams and organizations
• Adhere to accepted standards for development, including writing unit tests, participating in peer reviews, conducting design reviews, and generating test plans to ensure maximum stability and quality of code.
Required Skills / Education:
• 7 + years’ experience as a software developer
• 3+ years’ direct experience with Java developer
• 1+ years’ experience with JEE development
• Experience working on Data-driven business applications written in Java
• Experience with GIT
• Experience using SPLUNK
• Must be comfortable working in either Windows or Linux based environments
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
• Good communications and documentation skills
• OLTP database (Oracle, and MongoDB) database experience a plus
• Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix and scripting (sh, bash, perl, and other scripting tools/language)
Education Requirement: B.S. in a technical Field
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.