The selected candidate will provide desktop, server, and network administration support to mission and analytic networks. Primary responsibilities include desktop support, application support, server administration, user account support, and basic support to LAN infrastructure.
Periodic on-call hours are required, as are shifted schedules to accommodate mission needs during surge periods
• Strong LINUX experience is required.
• System administration experience for RedHat/CentOS 5, 6, 7
• Virtualization experience (VMware vCenter, ESXi, KVM)
• A minimum of 5 years system administration experience with computer systems
• Within the last 3 years, experience with either UNIX or Windows System Administration, to include user account administration, installation and configuration of workstations and peripherals, kernel parameter and disk partition modification, client-server support, software and hardware upgrades, troubleshooting, and shell script programming.
• Within the last 3 years, experience with Network Information Service (NIS), Network File System (NFS), Domain Name System (DNS), and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
• Within the last 3 years, a minimum of 2 years scripting experience using BOURNE Shell, C Shell or KORN Shell languages.
• Within the last 3 years, a minimum of 2 years’ experience performing periodic system back-ups and developing/documenting standard operating procedures for these activities
• A Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MSCA) or Redhat Certified Technician (RHCT) certification is highly desirable and can substitute for 1 year experience.
• Experience with IAVA patching
• Experience with NetApp and Isilon storage, NiagaraFiles (NiFi) dataflow.
• Knowledge of networking, DNS, web services (apache, tomcat), NFS, SMB, and OpenLDAP.
• Ability to automate system tasks using bash, python, perl scripting.
• Puppet experience desired.
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.