• Provide a level of project coordination support to the PMO. Prepare contract deliverables and ensure delivery. Coordinate with PMO leadership, team leads, and customers to track and fulfill actions. Facilitate information gathering across service user agencies. Coordinate program related activities, including requirements, resources, and scheduling activities.
• Gathers, analyzes, translates and composes technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel. Composes technical documents including, user's manuals, installation guides, whitepapers, conops, and reports. Edits functional descriptions, system specifications, user’s manuals, special reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents. Conducts research and ensures the use of proper technical terminology.
• Prepare documents, create and apply templates, peer review and edit existing documents, and coordinate delivery dates with PMO and SMEs.
• Ability to proactively identify actions and provide accurate, professional responses to the customer
• Ability to track down information and prepare reports and/or briefs to send to the customer
• Experience Technical Writing, Technical Editing, and Technical Communication
• Experience preparing and managing complex technical documents, reports, manuals, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences, including senior management—to include writing, analyzing, translating, and editing technical content—preferred
• Proficient with word processing and presentation software (MS Word/MS PowerPoint)
• Ability to grasp technical concepts
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience applying and maintaining document classification markings
Degree: BS is desired
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Recruiting Point of Contact:
Kristen Amos: firstname.lastname@example.org or at 240-274-9690.
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.