Network Engineer III (Cyber Command) The candidate must be able to quickly understand the NetSec environment so that they can independently work on specific requirements from Cyber Comomand. Network Engineer III (Cross Domain Solutions) The candidate must be able to quickly understand the NetSec environment so that they can independently work on specific requirements from Cross Domain Solutions. Network Engineer III (HPNA) the candidate must have strong HPNA expertise.
• Twelve (12) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
• Four (4) years of additional network engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
• Five (5) years experience with the following Network Tools; What’s Up Gold and NetFlow.
• Three years’ experience with DCID 6/3 and/or ICD 503, “Intelligence Community Information Technology Systems Security Risk Management, Certification and Accreditation”, dated 15 September 2008
• Three years’ experience creating firewall rule sets from analysis of network traffic
• Three years’ experience with component validation of security devices
• Three years’ experience integrating boundary solutions into customer networks
• Three years’ experience configuring switches, routers, and firewalls
Certifications: IAT Level II
Degree: B.S. in Technical field
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Maria Chorabik firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-733-1657
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.