• Support Senior ISSOs for implementing and enforcing IS security policies, standards, and methodologies.
• Assist in the evaluation of security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information
• Maintain records on workstations, servers, routers, firewalls, intelligent hubs, network switches, etc., to include system updates
• Maintain operational security posture for an IS/program.
• Support the ISSM in maintaining appropriate operational IA posture for a system, program or enclave
• Develop/maintain C&A documentation IAW ODNI and DoD policies.
• Experience in at least two (2) of the following AREAS:
o Knowledge of current security tools, HW/SW security implementation
o Communication Protocols
o Encryption techniques/tools
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline is required.
• DoD 8570 compliance with Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level I or higher is required.
• Four (4) years of additional experience as an ISSO may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
• Implement/enforce IS security policies, standards, and methodologies.
• Assist in evaluation of security solutions.
Certifications:IAT Level II
Degree: B.S. in Technical field
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Maria Chorabik email@example.com or 443-733-1657
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.