Manage ticket queues, doing some basic troubleshooting and initial triage of incident tickets.
• Contribute to development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents.
• Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) – Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), etc.
• Assist with development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components.
• Coordinate resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination.
Domain Area Requirements:
• No demonstrated experience in Computer Network Operations Protection Level (PL) 3 high/high solutions utilizing Layer 2 to 7.
• Certification: IAT Level II; Security+.
• No experience required in operating, managing, monitoring, and deploying network security devices and systems, using advanced knowledge of security networking devices such as: application, proxy, and packet based firewalls (i.e. McAfee Enterprise firewall appliances, Control Center Management appliances, IPSEC, SSL and SSH applications, Cisco Secure Access Control Servers (ACS), Cisco Security Manager (CSM), Cisco VPN and firewall devices, Web Proxy, Load balancer, and related software and hardware used in LAN/WAN networks).
Degree: B.S. in Technical field
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Maria Chorabik firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-733-1657
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.