- Shall have at least 8 years of experience as a Software Engineer in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required.
- Shall have at least 6 years of experience developing software using the Java programming language.
- At least 3 years of experience developing software using either C or C++ is required.
- Shall have at least 6 years of experience developing software for Windows or UNIX/Linux Operating Systems.
- Shall have experience on the design and development of at least one Object Oriented system.
- Shall have extensive experience in planning and accomplishing goals and complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as top-level contributor or specialist.
- Shall have a firm grasp of modern computer programming with a minimum of 6 years of experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing.
- Shall have experience “wrapping” legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
- Shall have experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products.
- Shall have demonstrated technical writing skills and have generated technical documents in support of a software development project.
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- Experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms.
- Experience developing and deploying: analytics that include foreign language processing; analytic processes that incorporate/integrate multi-media technologies, including speech, text, image and video exploitation; analytics that function on massive data sets, for example, more than a billion rows or larger than 10 Petabytes; analytics that employ semantic relationships (i.e., inference engines) between structured and unstructured data sets; analytics that identify latent patterns between elements of massive data sets, for example more than a billion rows or larger than 10 Petabytes; analytics that employ techniques commonly associated with Artificial Intelligence, for example genetic algorithms.
- Experience in the development of a Jung framework or other framework for performing large scale graph analytics.
- Experience with taxonomy construction for analytic disciplines, knowledge areas and skills.
- Experience developing and deploying: data driven analytics; event driven analytics; sets of analytics orchestrated through rules engines.
- Experience with linguistics (grammar, morphology, concepts).
- Experience developing and deploying analytics that discover and exploit social networks.
- Experience documenting ontologies, data models, schemas, formats, data element dictionaries, software application program interfaces and other technical specifications.
- Experience developing and deploying analytics within a heterogeneous schema environment.
- Experience developing and deploying analytics within the J2EE or .NET frameworks.
- Experience in developing software for two or more of the following areas:
- Planning & Direction, Collection, Processing & Exploitation, Analysis & Production, and Dissemination Experimentation (PCPAD-X)
- Difficult Target Signature Discovery and Exploitation
- Multi-Sensor Concepts for Autonomous ISR
- Techniques for contested Environments
- Wide Area Imagery Exploitation
Location: Dayton, OH
Degree: Bachelors Degree in a related field
Clearance: Positions may require a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. If necessary Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.