The Help Desk Engineer will be responsible for supporting customers who are integrating security services. The candidate will provide integration support to customers for the various integration options available to utilize the authorization services. Support will be provided in a variety of methods not limited to e-mail, phone, and forward-deployed (i.e. desk side). The candidate may also provide systems engineering support to customers to assist with their security design to meet accreditation standards.
• Familiar with PKI and associated side effects of using PKI
• Must be able to analyze system applications and perform troubleshooting
• Strong ability to multi-task and serve multiple customers at one time
• Ability to work independently – must be a self-starter
• Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to clearly communicate instruction and guidance to customers
• Good interpersonal skills – able to interface professionally and work in a team environment
• Assist with educating/training customers on software deliveries
• Ability to modify wiki sites, blogs, XML/HTML and write technical documentation to support customers
• Knowledge of the following help desk system API’s: Request Tracker (RT) and/or Redmine.
• Experience with multiple Application Servers and containers
• Experience with web, SOAP, and RESTful services
• Systems Engineering experience
• Familiar with SQL and basic database querying abilities
• Familiar with LDAP
• Experience with phone and desk-side customer support
• Experience providing training support for customers
• Ability to assist with understanding and defining customer needs
Degree: B.S in a technical field
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.