This work will include the creation of a service that will extract data via web services from one system, run an analytic process on the data, and make the results available to other/external systems via RESTful web service. Status and log information will be presented via an HTML interface.
Required - Shall have five (5) years experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. ·
· Required - Shall have one (1) year of experience in the SIGINT environment. ·
· Desired - Experience with Hadoop clusters with 1,000 or more cores. ·
· Desired - Experience developing and coding on at least one Object Oriented systems. ·
· Desired - Experience "wrapping" legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
· Desired - Knowledge and experience with developing distributed storage routing and querying algorithms.
· Desired – Experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products. ·
· Desired - Three (3) years demonstrated experience developing software for one of the following: Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), UNIX or Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) OS. With at least one (I) year of this experience must have been obtained within the last two (2) years. ·
· Desired – Three (3) years experience in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts. ·
· Desired – Demonstrated technical writing skills. ·
· Desired - Familiar with the software development process described in the J-STD-016 and IEEE/EIA 12207, "Information technology-Software life cycle processes" and possess at least one (1) year of experience developing software in accordance with these standards. ·
· Desired - Four (4) years of experience developing software using the Java programming language. With at least three (3) years of either C or C++, Windows/UNIX/Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) programming experience. ·
· Desired - Knowledge and experience with internals of HDFS, HADOOP, and/or Google's BIG TABLE.
Degree: B.S in a technical field
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Maria Chorabik firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-733-1657