Required - At least one (1) year experience managing and monitoring large Hadoop clusters (>200 nodes).
· Required – At least two (2) years experience writing software scripts using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Ruby for software automation.
· Required - At least two (2) years experience in the implementation and technical support of multi-platform, multi-system networks, including those composed of CISCO and UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms, to encompass diagnosing network performance shortcomings and designing and implementing performance improvements.
· Required - At least two (2) years experience implementing network solutions for complex, high performance systems composed of UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms.
· Required - Demonstrated the ability to work with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, etc.
· Required - Demonstrated work experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
· Required – Demonstrated ability to work with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, etc.
· Required - Hadoop/Cloud Systems Administrator Certification.
· Desired - Demonstrated knowledge of analytical needs and requirements, query syntax, data flows, and traffic manipulation.
· Desired - Technical experience and knowledge of peer-to-peer distributed storage networks, peer-to-peer routing and application messaging frameworks.
· Desired - Significant experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing, operations, and managing networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment.
Degree: B.S in a technical field, preferred but not required
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Maria Chorabik firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-733-1657