Looking for a self-motivated individual who has a strong attention to detail. The candidate must be able to work independently as well as part of a team, and be able to identify support gaps, and work pro-actively to get tasks done. The candidate will provide software development and engineering support cloud infrastructure. This person will work closely with the Infrastructure team.
· Required – Shall have at least five (5) years experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. ·
· Required – Shall have at least four (4) years of experience developing software with high level languages such as Java, C, C++. ·
· Required – Shall have demonstrated experience working with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, etc. ·
· Required – Shall have demonstrated work experience with the Map Reduce programming model and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, etc. ·
· Required – Shall have demonstrated work experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS). ·
· Required – Shall have demonstrated work experience with serialization such as JSON and/or BSON. ·
· Required – Shall have demonstrated work experience developing Restful services. ·
· Required – Shall have demonstrated work experience in the requirements analysis and design of at least one Object Oriented system. ·
· Required – Shall have demonstrated work experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products. ·
· Required – Shall have at least three (3) years experience in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts. ·
· Required – Shall have demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated technical documents in support of a software development project. ·
· Required – In addition, shall have demonstrated work experience in at least two (2) of the desired characteristics. ·
· Desired – Experience deploying applications in a cloud environment. ·
· Desired – Understanding of Big-Data Cloud Scalability (Amazon, Google, Facebook). ·
· Desired – Hadoop/Cloud Developer Certification. ·
· Desired – Experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms.
· Desired – Experience with linguistics (grammar, morphology, concepts).
Degree: B.S in a technical field
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Dana Stephenson email@example.com (516)852-8030
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.